EARLY CHILDHOOD EVALUATIONS
Early Childhood Evaluation
Laughlin Children’s Center offers early childhood evaluations for children of all ages.
- Provide information about children’s developmental and early academic achievement
- Offer insight regarding readiness for kindergarten or first grade
- Are administered by an experienced academic diagnostician in one visit
- Give a complete picture of the child as a learner and assessing multiple domains of development
- Test results, student performance, specific strengths and weaknesses, and recommendations from this evaluation are shared with parents in a conference as well as in a written report.