- This event has passed.
ADHD Parent Group Workshop Participant
February 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm$60.00
For parents of children and teens with ADHD
Understanding the Nature of and the Principles for Raising Children & Teens with ADHD is a group learning experience for parents of children and teens with ADHD.
- February 2, 2023 and March 2, 2023
- 6:00pm – 7:15pm
- Laughlin Children’s Center Conference Room
- $60.00 per person
- 14 total participants
- 7 in person and 7 participating through Zoom
- Moderator: Lenore Melmeyer, Ph.D.
- The Nature of ADHD: Underlying Deficits & Atypical Developmental Course
- Guiding Principles for Raising Kids with ADHD and examples of techniques that flow from them