$250.00 now, and $250.00 on the 1st of each month for 9 months
The Village Preschool – Interactive Online Program
Our mixed-aged classrooms give three, four, and five year olds the freedom to interact in a structured setting, creating opportunities for mentoring and peer modeling while still preparing children for more formal schooling with age-appropriate activities and lessons.
- Meet your classmates during live weekly Zoom sessions
- Recorded short sessions covering aspects of the preschool day
- New sessions available each day
- View the sessions when it is convenient for you
- Activity ideas sent via email
Classes are intentionally small. It gives our qualified, caring, experienced teachers an opportunity to know your child well and leverage the Laughlin Childrens Center’s 60+ years of multidisciplinary experience to help your child grow.
First payment: June 1, 2021
The Village Preschool’s developmentally-appropriate preschool curriculum:
- Understands children need to learn through play
- Stimulates the development of physical, social, emotional, & cognitive skills
- Promotes each child’s self-esteem
- Includes age-appropriate activities, such as: creative play, language enrichment, circle time, snacks, stories, themes, singing, and reading, math, & science activities
*Children must be at least three years old by September 1st to attend.