Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Laughlin Children’s Center is taking the following precautions to protect our families and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- The waiting area is currently closed.
- LCC staff will wear masks. Clients and visitors who are able are encouraged to wear masks.
- LCC staff maintains safe social distancing.
- Restrooms are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Center.
- Appointments are scheduled at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the Center.
- Families must wait in their cars or outside until 5 minutes before their appointment.
- Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Staff and visitors to the Center will answer COVID-19 Safety questions and have their temperature checked.
Thank you for helping us stop the spread of COVID-19.