Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Laughlin Children’s Center is taking the following precautions to protect our families and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- All LCC staff will wear masks. Clients who are able are encouraged to wear masks. Individuals waiting in the Center must always wear a mask. LCC has masks available for anyone who needs one.
- LCC staff will maintain safe social distancing and asks clients and visitors to adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the Center.
- The waiting area is open at reduced capacity.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Center.
- Credit card pads, pens and common areas/items are cleaned regularly.
- Practice good hygiene including regular hand washing and please stay home if you are sick.
Thank you for helping us stop the spread of COVID-19.
Safety Protocol for Possible Exposure
In accordance with the Pennsylvania Department of Health and to reduce the community spread of COVID-19 the following policies apply to clients, and/or their parents, caregivers, or household members (including siblings) of LCC clients.
Individuals who test positive for COVID-19 may return to in-person services under the following conditions:
- Individual is symptom free for a minimum of 3 days, it has been 10 days since the onset of symptoms and 10 days since the positive test results were obtained.
Individuals who are exposed to a positive COVID-19 case:
- May return to in-person services after 7 days have passed since the client was initially exposed to the positive COVID-19 case.
Teletherapy is available to clients during the required isolation period.
Questions, contact us at 412.741.4087