THE VILLAGE PRESCHOOL
The Village Preschool
Providing young children with a solid start to their school experience in a nurturing, developmentally appropriate atmosphere where we focus on the whole child and it’s fun to learn.
What makes The Village Preschool special?
- Intentionally small class size
- Play based programming
- Age appropriate activities
- Early academic skills integrated into interesting themes such as the solar system, healthy bodies, the seasons, insects, artists, and more
- Supplementary activities such as language enrichment, yoga, field trips, story time at Sewickley Public Library and more
- Caring and experienced preschool teachers with degrees in early childhood education or closely related fields
- Collaboration with Laughlin Children’s Center professionals in other areas of child development such as Speech and Language, Occupational Therapy, and Psychology
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Private Academic Schools
- Laughlin Children’s 60+ years of multidisciplinary experience
3 year old children (This program is currently full. Please COMPLETE our registration form to be placed on our waitlist.)
- 2 days – Tuesday/Thursday 9:00am – 12:00pm, (Lunch Bunch possibly starting in January 2023)
- 2 teachers
- Class limited to 12 children
- Must be 3 by September 1
- Registration fee: $60; Tuition $2,565 (9 monthly tuition payments of $285)
4/5 year old children (This program is currently full. Please COMPLETE our registration form to be placed on our waitlist.)
- 3 days – Monday/Friday 9:00am – 12:30pm; Wednesday 9:00 – 1:00 Lunch Bunch day
- 2 teachers
- Class limited to 16 children
- Must be 4 by September 1
- Registration fee: $60; Tuition $3,825 (9 monthly tuition payments of $425)
Our preschool programs for children ages 3, 4, and 5, are currently full for the 2022-2023 academic year. If you are interested in having your child’s name placed on our waitlist, please feel free to complete the form below and we would be happy to provide you with a private tour.
If a spot becomes available in your chosen program, we will contact you. Available spots will be filled in the order in which families have registered.