Let’s prepare for Kindergarten together! August 8-12
August 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 • 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Registration Deadline is August 1, 2022
Empowering Children to Succeed in Life
- Founded in 1956, Laughlin Children’s Center provides innovative therapy and specialized education to children ages two to eighteen throughout Pennsylvania.
- Our mission is to empower children with skills to succeed in life.
- Our therapeutic services include speech, occupational and psychological counseling.
- Our academic services include preschool education, tutoring, and a Dyslexia Program utilizing disciplines like the Orton-Gillingham method of instruction and education.
- We value the whole child, a personal approach with our families, parental involvement, professionalism, diversity, and accessibility.
- When necessary, our departments collaborate to help every child’s needs.
- Fourteen different organizations accredit Laughlin Children’s Center.
Upcoming care workshops
Laughlin Children’s Center is pleased to offer this FUN and engaging workshop.
CARE training including an educational component and active practice for general use by adults who interact with children of all ages in a variety of settings.
Adults who are clinicians will benefit from the training, as well as those in roles such as receptionist, preschool teacher, daycare provider, medical provider, parent, or foster parent.