Empowering Children to Succeed in Life
- Founded in 1956, Laughlin Children’s Center provides innovative therapy and specialized education to children ages two to eighteen throughout Pennsylvania.
- Our clinical services include speech, occupational and psychological counseling.
- Our academic services include preschool education, tutoring, and a Dyslexia Program utilizing disciplines like the Orton-Gillingham method of instruction and education.
- We value the whole child, a personal approach with our families, parental involvement, professionalism, diversity, and accessibility.
- Our departments collaborate to help every child’s needs.
- Fourteen different organizations accredit Laughlin Children’s Center.
Early Language and Literacy Evaluation (ELLE) is designed to identify children 5-7 years of age who are at risk for dyslexia and would benefit from early identification and treatment.Learn more and Schedule Evaluation